So here's what I'd like you to do for Christmas:
- Fix the Displaylink problems that have caused so many people with USB monitors so much trouble when they upgraded to Mavericks. This won't help me, because I've given up and bought a new 24" monitor and donated the USB monitor to my girlfriend to use at home with her Wintel work laptop
- Fix iTunes match so that play counts work. I know this is an old one, but for goodness sake, it's been going on for far too long
- Find a way to turn off the worthless warnings on iOS devices when using non-Apple Lightning connectors. So far, all the non-Apple cables and adaptors I've bought work just fine - as do all the non-supported devices
- Stop fiddling about with Mail, especially when you make Mail add-ins stop working
- Update the Apple Thunderbolt display and bring it into the 21st century with some USB 3.0 ports (oh, and drop the price to something resembling a monitor rather than an iMac!)
- Let me change the volume of the start-up tone on my MacBook Air or even mute it completely
So thank you and Merry Christmas in advance, Apple Santa! Ho, ho, ho!